Toronto Trail Runners
SUMMER SOLSTICE RUN
PLEASE REGISTER SO WE CAN BE SURE TO ASSIGN YOU A BIB
Toronto Trail Runners has celebrated the summer solstice with special events since 2012. This year we are again running Wednesday night in Sunnybrook Park. We will be running a 4-6 KM loop and runners can run as many times as they like till the sun sets which will be around 9:15 PM.
Prizes will be awarded to the:
- Runners with the fastest loop
- Runners with the most loops
- Runner with the fastest segment
- Runners of the running crew with the most loops.
- Runner who is the Best Dressed/costume
- Runner who’s ballot is randomly drawn from a hat (*runners will get one ballot per lap completed).
Prizes, refreshments and food will be provided by Salomon Running, Rally Beer, The Strait and Narrow, Xact Nutrition, Summit 700, Pasture Dash, Gotta Run Racing, MarsQuest, Run Trails with Jenn, IceSpike, Delta Waterloo, the Toronto Arrows!
Food and refreshments will be available at 7:30 PM.
*Bring a headlamp if you’re planning on running until sunset!