Hey TTR – LRD is back! Date/Location: November 18th, 2023 – Amsterdam Brewery at 45 Esandar Dr, Toronto, Ontario
Event Format: We will continue the annual tradition of doing 4 x 8-12km loops throughout the day. The times are posted below. You can come for one loop, two loops, three loops, or do all four. It’s 100% up to you.
Explore Toronto will also be offering two hike options. Hike times are also posted below.
Please fill out the following information if you intend to participate in some of the loops or all of the loops.
We are supporting the Daily Bread Fook Bank again this year, so please bring a donation of non-perishable food items (see list here) or donate on our Leave R Down event page to participate in the event.
- Dogs: We are asking that you please leave your pooch at home. We are anticipating large numbers for each loop. We will also be crossing busy roads to access trails.
- Age Requirement: Based on feedback from last year, we will have a minimum age requirement of 11 years old. This is done with a safety-first train of thought.
- Footwear: While Salomon will have demo shoes available, they will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Participants should have adequate trail running/hiking footwear as trail conditions can be unpredictable. Having proper traction is essential.
- Physically Demanding: Whether hiking or running, the planned activities will be reasonably demanding, and participants should be prepared to be self-sufficient if they happen to stray away from the group.
- Each attendee should always have the following: Cell Phone, Downloaded Maps of Routes, Water and additional clothing based on weather conditions. We WILL NOT be providing aid stations on route.
- Draw Prizes: We are working hard to secure some fantastic draw prizes for this year’s event. Some of the Sponsors will be attending the event; please make sure you say “Thank You” as their generosity helps us make our event an annual success.
- Questions/Concerns: If you have any, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR send us a DM via IG or FB.
REMINDER: Sign up for all the loops you plan to complete. This will help us with scheduling leads for each loop + hike options. Also, please update your registration if anything changes through the ‘My Bookings’ link found on the page under events. To change selections, please cancel and re-register.
Acknowledge Waiver in Form
Bookings are closed for this event.